Membership of Scottish Communities Climate Action Network is free and open to all Scottish community groups*, other organisations and networks that support community-led climate action and to individuals.
(*By ‘community group’, we mean a community-led organisation with membership open to those within a geographic community of place.)
Which membership option would you like to choose?
As a member you will get access to a range of benefits, which include:
- Reduced rates for certain opportunities, events and trainings
- Access to the Network
- Showcased in our members map and directory (groups and organisations)
- Peer to peer networking opportunities both regional and national – online meetings, on our online platform Vive, and in person
- Access to funding such as the Community Learning Exchange and Pockets and Prospects (groups and organisations)
- Free SCCAN Spaces WordPress Website hosting and set up support
- Opportunities to be part of SCCAN’s Storytelling Collective and feature in our 1000 Better Stories initiative e.g. our Member of the Month blog or Everyday Change Maker Podcast
Community groups and organisations that support community-led action become full members of SCCAN Community Interest Company (SC495995), with voting rights. If joining as a group/organisation, we strongly encourage you, and other members of your group, to also join SCCAN as individual members to make it as easy as possible to connect to others involved with community climate action across Scotland.