The Storytellers Collective is an emerging group of Scotland-based storytellers who are using their creativity to amplify stories of community-led climate action. We have the ambition to engage wider audiences in conversations around their concrete visions for a beautiful, irresistible change that can inspire our communities around Scotland.
For more info on the collective, contact Story Weavers:
Are you a podcaster, writer, storyteller, videographer interested in sharing positive community climate action and justice stories? SCCAN is offering mini-grants of £250 each to projects focused on climate action and climate justice from storytellers who want to contribute to the collective.
We have two new deadlines for 2023
- Monday 31 July at 5pm, with decisions made by Monday 14 August.
- Monday 30 October 5pm with decisions made by Monday 12 November. Check out the mini grants page for more details on how to apply.
What will we fund?
Your proposal must include:
- Community-led Climate Action
- Social Justice
And at least 1 of these topics:
- About/involving SCCAN members
- Engaging less heard communities/Giving voice to underrepresented communities (geographically, socially, young people)
If you’re not sure if your idea is a good fit for the collective or need help with the application form please get in touch with Story Weaver Lesley Anne Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing your amazing stories!