Providing maternity cover (five months initially from early February)
£210 day rate
Story Weaver (written stories)
Average of 7 hours per week.
To work closely with our audio Story Weaver to support the ongoing activity and development of our Storytellers’ Collective. This will include:
- planning and coordinating regular blogs telling stories from across our membership as well as wider content relating to storytelling and including member contributions
- running storytelling workshops and skillshares
- working closely with other SCCAN co-workers and circle members
- administer our storytelling mini-grants
Average of 7 hours per week
To work closely with our Events Circle to ensure efficient planning and running of all aspects of SCCAN events. This will include:
- preparing and facilitating meetings
- liaising with other circles regarding member needs and event ideas
- detailed event planning and organisation incl. inviting and scheduling speakers, liaising with contributors & event team, booking venue (when in person) or zoom, setting up Eventbrite, coordinating promotion, updating our Events Calendar etc..
- event delivery, hosting and follow up
To discuss either of these opportunities, please contact Joana: email@example.com
The person/people have to be based in Scotland but the work can be fully remote with potential traveling for SCCAN’s annual gathering at the end of March.
Deadline: 5pm on Friday 20th January
To apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should take the form of a single document containing:
- a covering letter (maximum ONE page) outlining the reasons you fit the role PLUS a CV (maximum 2 pages) including
- an indication of your recent relevant experience
- the names, email and phone number of two people who have agreed to provide a reference [only contacted after contract offer]
Please give the document filename: [YOUR SURNAME] – storyweaver/events coordinator with the same document name used in the Subject line of the email – to help us keep track of applicants.
Please do not include your date of birth or photo in any of the documents.
The panel will shortlist on the basis of evidence provided of meeting the required skills and experience.